Greetings from Oklahoma

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MistyMountainHops

Reaction score
Hey - I am new to the forum as a member, and by new I mean within the past few minutes! :mug:

I have been on here for research for my kegerator and people's posts were so helpful I figured the least I could do is join and maybe I can help someone else in the future.

Anyhow - I started brewing in Jan of this year and have fallen completely in love with the hobby!

Cheers!

welcome mistymountain. dont forget to join the redman group for okies ;-)

Welcome from Norman. I always shop at Learn to Brew in Moore but that's a bit of a drive from Edmond. Good place though if you're in the area you should check it out.

Thanks!

Jumbo - LTB is where I get all of my supplies. I just happened to get my equipment from there when I started and for whatever reason I stay loyal to them. I think there is a lot to be said about supporting the local brew store vs ordering online even though the internet is usually cheaper. LTB has been such a great resource for me from supplies to advice on building my kegerator. They're good guys, for sure.

Back