Greetings from Indiana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JByer323

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm John, and I just bought a kit today from my LHBS, along with a Fat Tire replica kit. I'm totally geeking out to say the least!

I'm a full time student studying informatics, bartend about 30 hours a week as well, and really, really like pretty much all forms of alcohol (other then vodka, gross) as long as it's good stuff.

I love to cook, love DIY projects (keezer on the to-do list), and also enjoy long walks on moonlit beaches.

First post, but I've learned a ton from this place already, thanks for all the help! :mug:

-John

Welcome aboard. When you get around to your keezer planning stages, be sure to explore these boards for ideas.

Go big or go home.
Buy big or buy twice.
A Job worth doing is worth doing well.
Keezers are nifty. :)

Welcome aboard. When you get around to your keezer planning stages, be sure to explore these boards for ideas.

Go big or go home.
Buy big or buy twice.
A Job worth doing is worth doing well.
Keezers are nifty. :)

Yeah, house of four people who all like beer means a 14.8 cf freezer is in the works, almost bought one today. This board has given me tons of ideas, and I'm the type of person who makes pretty much everything into an epic project. This board is going to cost me money.

Back