Greetings from Chile

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChucknBeer

Reaction score
Hi guys,

currently in my 2nd batch. The 1st one was a Pale Ale which had a meh flavor... 0 temperature control gave it a lot of sweet, candy and off flavors.

My current batch is a dry stout. I stepped up my setup and bought a glass door refrigerator and a STC1000 temp controller, together with a recently acquired thermowell. With this, the temp range is stable and the fermentation was nice and vigorous.

Hope to learn a lot here.

Cheers!

Good move to get some temp control set up at the beginning. You found the right place for good folks, fun & good information. Lots of good recipes for beer, wine, mead & foodie stuff too! :mug:

Greetings from Brazil, I'm on my first batch too. Mine is a Belgian Blond Ale, and the next will be an American Stout.

Had to start with all grain brewing here because it's very hard to fins extracts here.

I was on Chile 2 times (road trip). Beautiful country, nice people. I drank nice beers in Santiago, Vina del Mar and all The way North til peru.

Be welcome.

Back