Greetings from Chantilly, VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MightyQ

Reaction score
Been lurking for some time now and never formally introduced myself, so here it goes...

I started brewing for the first time just before my 40th birth day. Jumped straight in to all-grain with a little help from a friend that gave me my first brew lesson. Now with a little over year and a half I have transformed my formal dining room into a bar with a 4 tap kegerator, one for commercial and the other three for home brew. This area also serves as my beer vault of all the nice tasties I have been collecting, just need to start drinking some of these to make room for others. I've also successfully made my annual Thanksgiving day mead which was a hit the first time, hopefully it will be a repeat from last years. This year I made a 12 gallon batch and pitched different yeasts in two 6.5 gallon carboys (D-47 and traditional sweet mead yeast).

Current brews on tap:
Commercial - New Holland Night Tripper
Home brew 1 - Honey Irish Red Ale
Home brew 2 - French Oaked IPA
Home brew 3 - Empty

Brew Setup:
Blichmann Engineering - Top Tier stand, three stand burners, two 15 gallon and one 20 gallon Boilermaker, Therminator (LOVE this wort chiller), HT pump, grain mill... and just keeps on coming. I hope to add a conical fermenter or two before to long.

Anyway sort of a long intro but thought it was long over due. If your in the local area and looking for someone to brew or swap a growler or bottle hit me up, I'm always open to meeting fellow brewers and learning a tip or trick.

:mug:
Cheers

Back