GREETINGS! Brett Brewer From Central Jersey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janalon

Reaction score
Hey! Not sure how these introductions work. I started brewing two years ago, right after my brother purchased starter bucket equipment for all the guys in my family. I've managed to slowly upgrade my gear, and I'm on the verge of going from steeping grains to full mash.

Like most home brewers, I did my fair share of Brewer's Best kits before getting turned onto clone recipe's by Brew Your Own magazine. My first off-kit recipe was Pizza Port's "Mo Betta Bretta" American Wild ale, and I've strived to brew Brett based beers ever since.

My usual workflow is to create a yeast starter around the same time as bottling day, so I am in constant production; but because of longer fermentation times on Brett beers, I've only brewed 13 batches to date.

Luckily there are quite a few brewers in my fair town of Bordentown (outside Trenton), so I have a good group for trades and advice. I'm only now turning to HomeBrewTalk because I need some feedback that I can't get from books or my friends.

Hi! I thought you meant your name was Brett Brewer. Thought we might be related. This is the place to go for brewing chit chat for sure. I've been here since before I brewed my first batch. It's a great resource.

Back