Greetings and all that from WA state

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

poetic_entropy

Reaction score
Hey Everyone from Spokane WA

By far the best site I have seen in my new found hobby....obsession, of homebrewing. Look forward to many new friends and recipes,and hope to one day be on the giving end of the knowledge spectrum.

primary:empty :(
secondary: hunny IPA
bottled alexander pale
wishing I were drinking Mirror pond

Howdy from IL. I've been to Spokane...unfortunately I couldn't stay since the Olympics were going on...was in Yakima, Tacoma, Seattle, Bremerton last year though...been there before so .... welcome anyway!;)

Welcome....As others have said, this is a great place for info and good people in general. Since your from Spokane, be sure to have a chat with Bob Ketcham at Jim's Home Brew on Division if you haven't already. He is a very experienced home brewer and so are all of the guys on his staff. His prices are in line with the internet based retailers and he is a really helpfull guy. Not to mention the killer selection of brews from all over the world they carry.

Back