Greeting from Brew Jersey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecd13

Reaction score
Hello all, just got my brewing kit (Deluxe from Northern Brewer) via FedEx, purchased an ingredients kit today (Brewer's Best Red Ale) and will be finally brewing my first batch on Monday (have to work all weekend). Needed a hobby for my sons and I and it's perfect since we all enjoy beer! Have been follwing these forums for a year now. Great information!

That kit was my third beer, back in April 2007. It was pretty good considering my first two beers were canned extract. Nice choice and welcome to the hobby!

Hello there North Jersey...Nutley that is almost NYC isn't it?
All the good brewers are in the Philly/South Jersey Region :)

Us central joisey guys are too modest to point out that you're wrong...wait, what?

And welcome to the obsession ecd13!

There is no central Jersey (and I live in Robbinsville, dosent get more central than that :p) and Welcome! Im waiting for my kit, should be in Friday!

There is no central Jersey (and I live in Robbinsville, dosent get more central than that :p)

welcome! and i propose making Rt. 195 & 78 the official Central Jersey boundary since they're perfect markers.

Thanks guys, I can feel the love. That's why I love these forums. BTW, first batch in primary, have until 4/26 until bottling day. Can't wait to crack one, but patience. I'll be trying first bottles on my B-day, 5/22.

Back