Good Morning from WEstern MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dougcullins78

Reaction score
Good morning fellow beer enthusists.

I am interested in seeing if there are any active brew clubs in the Chicopee, Amherst, North Hampton area. I am very new to breing (completed and bottled my first batch, an Amber, last night) and want to make sure I am doing all of this the most efficent way possible. Please hit me up if you are in or know of any brew clubs out this way and have a great week all.

Welcome!

There's a club out in Pittsfield, Berkshire Homebrewer's Association. I was involved when they first got going a year or two back, but dropped out due to general life-craziness. Think they meet on the third Friday of each month. I'm pretty sure there was a club based at U-Mass at one point, but I never learned anything about it, and I think there's something maybe based up in Greenfield (I know they run a homebrew competition every year).

There's also a VERY informal group of us HBT folks that gets together periodically, Yankee Ingenuity (link in my sig).

Back