Good morning from Memphis, TN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WillyWonka71

Reaction score
Hello and Good morning to you all. I joined this forum in hopes of learning from other people's mistakes and for the shear enjoyment of home brewing. My Name is Dave and I look forward to hearing from you.

Take care,

Dave . :ban:

Whats up Dave, I just joined as well, I see your in memphis to looks like we are neighbors
well kinda. Boscos in memphis is having thier national home brew day this saturday, come down meet some brewers drink some beer it should be fun!!

I'm also in Memphis. Just picked up an all-grain sculpture yesterday to make the transition from extract to all-grain. Haven't been brewing long, still need to make an intro post. I'm out in Millington.

Hey Guys! Great to see some "neighbors"!!

I just made a batch of Copper's IPA last night (In primary as of 8:30 last night)

I will keep you updated on how I am doing.

Take care guys!

-WillyWonka71

Hey Dave I'm out in Germantown. Good to see more local people getting into this obsession.. errrr i mean hobby.

I'm still a pretty new brewer but always looking for ideas and help.... Good luck with the IPA hope it turns out good!

Back