• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Good deal on keggle?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sold one for 95 with just fittings. I think you can do better if you have the time to look.

pedalbiker has been selling those for quite a while and I think several people on here have bought some of his wares. Keep in mind that the welding, couplers, 3 pc stainless ball valve and sight glass aren't cheap/free. With that in mind, if you don't want to build one yourself, and you want top-shelf gear on it, it's a fair price. Not a "steal", but you're not getting ripped off either. Just my $0.02.

pedalbiker has been selling those for quite a while a

Did not realize that is who that is...if memory serves from the greenboard folks have been nothing but pleased with the product. I doubt the one I sold had as clean of welds as what I remember seeing in some of the "unboxing" pics.

Back