Good deal on Glass Carboy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DodginBUIs

Reaction score
DodginBUIs, this isn’t directed towards you… it’s all toward the seller on amazon. Btw, awesome user name… I wanna get out of the desert into a boat on the ocean and Florida is my #1 :rockin:

This is NOT a good deal! The company selling these “Home-Brew” (not Paklab) PMO!!! Amazon used to have a GREAT deal on these, something like $26 w/free shipping! Now this company, and one or two others, are just buying them up, marking them WAY up, and adding shipping! American GREED, $55.55 + $13.99 shipping! WTF!

These are cheaper @ my LHBS but still $12 more than amazon used to sell.

This crap is what discourages people who are interested in home brewing but look at the cost and get turned off. I am outraged / shocked by the price! I need another beer!

Interesting, I bought four 10 liter (2.6 gallon) glass carboys recently. They only cost $12 dollars a carboy. You know what they say, location location location.

Edit: Oh yeah, they had glass spigots and glass caps as well. Maybe I should look into shipping them state-side, could be a good business opportunity. ;)

Picture from this thread

Yesterday they were $30.00 shipped. I ordered one. $30 TMD = Good deal.

Yeah I got 2 of these for $60 shipped... pretty good deal then, must of been a one day deal.

Ya the price was changed, when i posted it, the price was $30 INCLUDING shipping. I thought that was a good deal.

Back