Good Beer!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pike

Reaction score
My Amber Ale came out awesome. I can't believe how good. I am way more then impressed with the results. Thanks for everyone help, and tips. Now on to lager some beer.:mug:

Applause.gif

Welcome to the club!!!! Ain't it a great feeling!?!

I just had a rogue deadguy, and now I'm drinking my version of Yooper's clone...and I fairly believe that mine is better! I think partially because mine is fresher, but still. Yum!!!

Thanks for the encouragement, and comments everyone. I can't post pics I tried. I also think My Ale is better then what it could be compared to. I was shooting for a "Sam Adams Boston Ale." And I like the taste, feel, and aroma of "Pike's Amber Ale" much better. Fresh beer is the best. I was surprised of the difference in a fresh home brew over a store bought beer. And sure, Lager. Why not try is my motivation, and of course GOOD BEER.

Say, Pike, I'm doing an amber ale for my first brew as well... would you mind posting your recipe and process so I can have as good as brew as your describing?

Back