Going for it in New York

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dannyc31

Reaction score
Hello All,

Well i have this crazy idea of stepping away from a very good running business to start a brewery. I have been homebrewing for a while and am looking to go to the next level. I thought it would be interesting to document my story here if anyone is interested to see if i can really get this thing off the ground with my partner. I belive this maybe about a two year process to get everything in place and up and running.

if anyone is interested in following along please let me know where to post the starting thread, and lets get the beer flowing. Oh, anyone want a job as a BrewMaster? or any help along the way would be great. I thank you all in advance for sticking it our in here and any help you may offer. See you on the inside.

Dan

Thats awesome! Good luck!! I'd love to help you out but I'm not very close by...

anyway I'd love to hear your story and wish you the best of luck!

take it easy

Good luck on your endevor. Welcome to the forum. We would all love to hear the process of getting a micro running. And any input from you on brewing will be well appresiated.

Are you talking New York City? I'll look forward to reading along regardless, but if you're talking in the city or around you've got a customer right here!:mug:

Back