Go ahead and shoot me for saying this...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klainmeister

Reaction score
But as i sit here writing a paper for my grad philosophy class on Socratic wisdom (yeah, that's right, i'm getting learned) i realized that when i grabbed and drank my warm PBR that it tasted better than my freshly opened cool one.

YES, THAT'S RIGHT. WARM PBR TASTE BETTER THAN COLD. SHOOT ME ALRIGHT.

Ok, i just had to get that off my chest and needed something else to do than write this damn paper.

Cheers to drinking while doing important things! :mug:

I learned to drink warm beer years ago. My dad never put his beer in the fridge. He always drank warm Augsberger. I'd go to his house, he'd ask if I wanted a beer, I knew to go straight to the cupboard instead of the fridge. To this day, on his birthday, I go out and buy a sixer of Augsberger and drink it warm in his memory.

BANG.

Okay now back to writing yer paper. Ya damn procrastinator!

MMmmmmm PBR and So Crates. Now all you need is some shell peanuts and your atari console...

Oh me and PBR have a long history, but i've never thought about the flavor until now. It sure beats a warm Coors light, that's for sure.

Damn Socrates! If you say you know something you know nothing.... WTF really?!

I've intentionally drank a few hot (like 90*+) Lone Stars...not bad, kinda like it sometimes

Damn Socrates! If you say you know something you know nothing.... WTF really?!

Hey better than Descartes if you ask me...

I remember taking a philosophy class as one of my electives during college. I had some really good naps in that class! :)

Of the BMC-esque beers, PBR is my favorite. I mean, it won a blue ribbon after all. hehe

Someone left a PBR in the fridge after the halloween party the other night. I drank it anyways just for fits and shiggles. It had a good lager flaver at the beginning... which quickly faded to nice cold water. I should have drank it warm!

This is how to warm it.

mt1142278117.gif

Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang,..click, click,...reload....Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang.......why did you do that?
That's how it's done in Texas.

Back