Glass water Jet sprayer or rinser- drip tray

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buzzman003

Reaction score
Has any one setup a glass water jet rinser in their brew serving setup? It could be standalone or built into the drip tray. Also, is it connected to the hard run water line or is it a setup where you use a pump and a 5 gallon water jug to make it work.

I was looking into to cutting out my keezer top and installing a drip tray that has a jet sprayer in it. Then using a pump system connected with a 5 gallon water jug to make the sprayer work, then using a 24 oz bottle with a bleach solution to catch the drip tray run offs.

The last part of that would be to add the frosted cobra taps with the glycol line chiller to the tray and keezer top.

http://www.micromatic.com/platform-...l-glass-rinser-drain-tray-2-4-faucets-dp-1605

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005IGO192/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

http://www.micromatic.com/2-faucet/ice-cobra-ice-frosted-tower-glycol-cooled-2-faucet-mm1092f

Last edited by a moderator:
hook it up to your RO water system. If you don't have an ro water system, purchase one and hook it up to that. :)

hook it up to your RO water system. If you don't have an ro water system, purchase one and hook it up to that. :)

My RO system is in my kitchen. My Keezer is in a bedroom. I would be using my RO system's water for obvious reasons, and I do now, but i was thinking I'd like my guests to have the opportunity to rinse their own glasses right at the taps.

Does any one have any remote water system in use? Like any place where you use water for beer or brewing that is not coming directly from the hard water line in your home.

I think we have a lot of tinkerers in our community, just not a lot that use the internet and forums. =(

nice!!!

So I bet you can use this direct from a bucket of water.
But how do you keep that bucket of water sanitary?

The flo jet pump i think would work perfectly. So no need to buy a big pump for an RO system. I already have one. It's great but no need for this application. I need a pump that switches on when I demand water. The flojet seems good for that.

Sanitary? This is no different than a water cooler. The pump has a cap that goes on to the 5 gallon bottle that protects the bottle from anything getting into it. So all in all it works well. After all of this I need to get a track lighting array to put the Cobra Ice tap on display.

I've used an extra "Toroedo" keg (1.5 gal) as a supply tank of filtered water. I use an auxiliary high pressure gas line to pressurise the keg and send the water out to my bar top glass rinser. The waste drains into a leftover soda bottle that I empty as needed. No "hard" plumbing required for supply or waste.

*I'd accept the input from others on the use of carbonated water to rinse??? I've not noticed any ill effects, and the fresh glasses are a straight up LUXURY!!!

Back