• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Giveaway: YOpener

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are DISGUSTING with your objectification of women .. like they are personal property to be raffled off !!! :mad:

But then again, if she were my daughter and I were negotiating the 'bride price,' I would ask for nothing less than 20 cases of beer, 15 pigs, a cow and 5 bolts of cloth :D :D

I dunno... I always enjoy having someone else around while I brew... If for nothing else than to participate in the 'Here hold this' game.

EDIT: That sounded dirty after I posted it lol. I mean here hold this as in spoons, lids, things you don't want blowing away in the wind etc.... lol

I'm in...uh...what's a yooper?
Well, the dictionary says a @Yooper is, "a native or resident of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan", but around here it means, "badass, talented, and extremely knowledgeable brewer of beer, wine and cider."

Haven't heard that one in a while.

Since this thread keeps coming back, I'll assume that no one has claimed yet and that I'm the winner. I can't wait to get my fancy new bottle opener thingy.

Nah, the winner claimed and I shipped. Someone then offered up Yooper, and things just keep going. Perhaps a mod should close this, unless the fun and games is totally okay with all.

Nah, the winner claimed and I shipped. Someone then offered up Yooper, and things just keep going. Perhaps a mod should close this, unless the fun and games is totally okay with all.

It's up to you- if you're sick of the 'I'm in!' responses, I can close the thread. Or, if you're still having fun, it can be left open. Just let me know!

Whats a Yooper?

EDIT: Okay... Getting old. But thanks again for this give away. I will order a Yopener soon!

Seacrest out...

GOT IT!!
Thanks Jess, received the package yesterday evening. The box was heavy and thought what's this opener made of? Well to my surprise, also found two cans of beer in the box. Finch's Beer Co. out of Chicago, about 33 miles away from me, an Imperial IPA, Hardcore Chimera. The second beer was from the Unknown Brewing Co. out of Charlotte, NC., an American IPA, Over the Edge. Will give these two a taste tomorrow with my son. And the YOpener is a cool gadget, embarrassed to say I had to go up to youtube to figure how to use it.

Big thanks again for your generosity

tom

Well; I was wildcatting for some creative and off-the-wall responses, but alas I fear this thread may be dying.

everybody-calm-down-or-the-kitten-dies.jpg

Back