• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Giveaway: YOpener

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello

Reaction score
I ordered a YOpener, an increasingly popular hand made in the USA, bottle opener that promises no bent caps. I was sent the wrong one which does not contain a magnet. Mr. Miller (the maker) is sending me another and I asked if I could send mine back or gift it to someone else. So who better to give it away to than someone of my favorite community? Well second favorite, I love that show Community.

So post here one time if you want it and I'll pick a random post number Sunday night, January 25th.

More info on the YOpener...
https://www.etsy.com/shop/YOpeners

General rules:
Please only post once. You must be in the lower 48. I must be able to ship via FedEx, so a physical address is necessary. If you don't win and you really need a bottle opener then perhaps support this dude who makes rad stuff with his kid. I don't know him but with a majestic beard like his, I'd want to know him. Finally, if I didn't pick you then it wasn't personal. The random number generator hates me too so I feel your pain. Above all, have a good weekend.

View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1421978322.466331.jpg

I thought Yooper was making more than beer in her laundry room when I opened the thread, but now I'm rooting against her for the 1st time. I'm in.

Yeah, I'm likely going to buy one just to keep up with the joneses. Hello buying me one would be cooler.

my wife, who teaches kids grades 5-8 with Special needs, is collecting bottle caps for a big project. She would love this, if I don't win, she might have to buy one......Do it for the kids!

Latest posts

Back