GearJammer from Arvada, CO

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GearJammer

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I've been brewing for the past few months and lurking around here all the while. I've learned a lot from everyone's different opinions about brewing methods, products, recipes, etc. I went from extract + grains to All Grain BIAB this past weekend after I picked up a keggle off CL. I'm totally digging brewing, kegging, and drinking heavily. :drunk:

Any thoughts on the best LHBS in and around Denver? I'm thinking of trying to buy bulk grain and get my own mill set up.

My go-to store is Beer at Home in Englewood. If you're in the mood for, er, "inspiration", Dry Dock/The Brew Hut is a great place to try, and then buy the ingredients for the brew.
I found Stomp Them Grapes to be small and to wine-centric, but that was before they moved to their new place, which is out of biking range for me, so I haven't been there.
Welcome! I also just started BIAB, and thinking of milling my own grain... we shall see.

Welcome to HBT and to brewing in CO!

Stomp Them Grapes would be the shop for you to check out.

Their new location is a little hard to find, off of Lipan and 47th in an industrial neighborhood. They do have the largest space dedicated to brewing supplies now in Denver. It wasn't too organized when I stopped by about a month ago, but they will have just about anything you could want.

For specialty grains, I tend to order from Brewmasters' Warehouse online. Great pricing and very inexpensive shipping. Hops, I order from HopsDirect.com. Least expensive if you can order by the pound.

For base malt, I use Colorado Malting Company. You just missed a bulk buy. Thread https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f12/bulk-malt-denver-142620/ here.

Back