GE Freezer FCM7SKWW 7.0 ft3 (how many kegs)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

korasdad

Reaction score
GE has apparently updated their freezers from the FCM7SUWW model. Does anybody know how many ball lock kegs will fit in this freezer on the floor?
Thanks, M

It will hold 3 ball locks on the floor.

edit:
I ordered the freezer and it showed up today. 3 corny kegs on the floor and one easily on the hump. My plan is to put a 3 gal ball lock on the hump which leaves space for my CO2 cylinder. The 3 gal will be dedicated to fizzy water. I have a secondary regulator for the beer side that I purchased from Micromatic.

Interior dimensions: 32Wx14.5Dx27.5H Hump is 8.25x8.25 inches.

Last edited:
So the old SUWW model would fit 4 corny kegs on the FLOOR, and 2x 5# CO^2 on the hump. Is the hump bigger in the SKWW?

SUWW measurements interior 31.5 x 15 x 27.5 hump: 7.5 x 15 x 9.25

Can any SKWW owner confirm @korasdad measurements, or that ONLY 3 fit on the floor with measurements?

It will hold 3 ball locks on the floor.

edit:
I ordered the freezer and it showed up today. 3 corny kegs on the floor and one easily on the hump. My plan is to put a 3 gal ball lock on the hump which leaves space for my CO2 cylinder. The 3 gal will be dedicated to fizzy water. I have a secondary regulator for the beer side that I purchased from Micromatic.

Interior dimensions: 32Wx14.5Dx27.5H Hump is 8.25x8.25 inches.

If you used a 2x8 as your collar to get some additional height, do you think you’d be able to put another 5 gallon keg on the hump with a 10lb CO2 can?

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back