• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Garage Sale, Texas, Houston Katy Area.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdv638

Reaction score
Located in Katy Texas, selling off my stuff. if it does not sell locally I'm going to put it on ebay. please do not ask for shipping quotes.

• 1gallon keg same style as corny, just smaller, needs fitting and posts. I have 2 ($60)
  • 4 regulator manifold for individually controlling Co2 on 4 different kegs. ($150)
  • copper coil ($170)

• Blichman beer gun ($50)
  • Johnson analog Temp controller ($30)
  • 3 roller adjustable grain mill with hopper ($200)
  • electric motor and pullys for grain mill (need to find it in the garage still)

• 5 gallon glass carboy ($20)

• Brewtroller fermentation temp control (independently controls heat on four different carboys and freezer ($100)

MDV_8823.jpg

MDV_8824.jpg

MDV_8825.jpg

MDV_8826.jpg

MDV_8835.jpg

Not interested but not for nothing if you list on Ebay you are going to have to ship, put a price that will cover you and help out the forum, just a thought:mug:

That immersion chiller is using convoluted copper tubing! -It could make an absolutely AMAZING counterflow chiller if it were reworked.

An immersion chiller made from convoluted copper- most expensive immersion chiller EVER.

Adam

Interested in the mill, if you'll ship! Please let me know! You can call or text me 951-218-1025

Thank you,
Phil

I'm still interested, and in Houston so I could meet up with you in person. Corny s- definitely, regulators- probably, beer gun - probably and brewtroller - maybe. Call me and let's make a deal. 832.794.2042

I'm interested in the Johnson temp controller and beergun. I'm local and work in katy pm me if they are still available.

sorry. company sent me out of town for a couple months. I'm back. what are you interested in?

I'm in Clear Lake and would have no issue with the shortish drive (I'd take the beltway) to check out whatever you happen to still have available...

If you only want to sell local, I'm still interested in the corny kegs and beer gun. I'm in Houston and could meet you.

Back