GABF 2014

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have a spare 12-shipper we could grab IP at some point this week?

Plans for the day:
Hops and Pie 11:30
Maybe falling rock late afternoon
CS/source later
Probably falling rock even later

Does anyone have a spare 12-shipper we could grab IP at some point this week?

Plans for the day:
Hops and Pie 11:30
Maybe falling rock late afternoon
CS/source later
Probably falling rock even later
We should be finding you around 830 or 9 tonight

We're at the big table in the back corner of hops and pie. Feel free to join. We'll be here a while.

IMG_3858.JPG

Edit: there's a time zone difference. I'll be there in 10 hours, 36 minutes. I'm not counting down or anything...

Last edited:
Yeah, Hops & Pie was fun..BA Abraxas.. Yes sir!
Wasn't too impressed with the Provenances from Jester King, but the Aureline was tasty.
Black cap was also nice. I've had the vine before from Cascade. Think Grape soda.

Should be at the source around 830ish

ETA I'll be the guy in skinny jeans, knit hat, huge set of keys and wearing a brewery tshirt walking around trying to hide a raging hard on.

Just kidding, I'm not gonna even try to hide it.

Last edited:
Should be at the source around 830ish

ETA I'll be the guy in skinny jeans, knit hat, huge set of keys and wearing a brewery tshirt walking around trying to hide a raging hard on.

Just kidding, I'm not gonna even try to hide it.

We are unfortunately long gone! Biker Jim's time for Gene and I.

What are people up to today? (Before WTF, of course)

Beyond that, what are the good non-WTF events today? My sister was wondering so I told her I'd look into it. I had told her to get tickets to WTF when they went on sale but she failed to do so.

Heading out from Fort Morgan to the long drive to Rare Beers in Denver in about an hour. I will be the tall, graying, bearded guy in the Grimm Brothers Snow Drop T-Shirt behind the Grimm table. The short bearded guy will be one of the owners, Russell. I hope to see some of you there and then at GABF after. StubFaceJoe and I will be wandering around at GABF looking for other TBers to touch tips with.;)

Heading out from Fort Morgan to the long drive to Rare Beers in Denver in about an hour. I will be the tall, graying, bearded guy in the Grimm Brothers Snow Drop T-Shirt behind the Grimm table. The short bearded guy will be one of the owners, Russell. I hope to see some of you there and then at GABF after. StubFaceJoe and I will be wandering around at GABF looking for other TBers to touch tips with.;)

We'll stop by your table and say hey!

Stoked!

I will be the much younger and way better looking bearded guy next to Barry.
Pirates hat.

Anyone have the beer list from WTF last night? I was too giddy that Lauren Salazar gave me a hug and my list didn't make it back with me.

Back