Funniest bathroom graffiti

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this years ago in a bar in San Diego,
" Any loser can piss on the floor, it takes a real man to **** on the ceiling."
After reading it, couldn't help but look up at the ceiling.

"Damn that water is cold"

"and deep too!"

You can shake it,
You can slap it,
You can beat it on the wall,
But you've got put it in your pants,
To make the last drop fall.

And this one appropriate for the fall season:

When the weather's hot and sticky,
That's no time for dippin' dicky.
But when the frost is on the punkin'
That's the time for dicky dunkin'.

Once, trying to be deep or something, i sent a text to one of the numbers on the wall saying. All the numbers on the bathroom wall, with all that they promise, but which will really show me a good time.. I woke up the next day to a voice mail saying " if you ever text anything like that to my 8 year old daugther again i will hunt you down and murder you!!"

underground and under the influence

Presented without comment.

chatroulette-trolling-untitled56.jpg

I've seen a line about 8 feet up that says "if you can piss this high join the fire dept"

Someone wrote "Jesus Saves!" then someone came along and added "at walmart"

"Dont throw toothpicks in the toliet, crabs can polevault"

To add;

"jesus saves."
"moses gets the rebound and SCOOOORRREEESSS!!"

underground and under the influence

I was in a porta-potty on a job site last year and I guess someone had been tampering with the rod that the toilet paper was mounted on. On the wall next to it someone had written, "DO NOT PULL ROD OUT AGAIN!!", followed by, "That's what she said." It descended into obscenity and gibberish from there.

When all the $hithouse poets die,
They'll find erected in the sky,
In memory of their faithfull wit,
A monument of solid $hitt!

I've got 2 favorites.
1) On the wall to the left of the toilet, someone wrote "For a good tennis joke, look right". then on the right side of the wall, they wrote "For a good tennis joke, look left"

2) This one takes some backstory. I go to a small, Liberal Arts university in Halifax. The graffiti in the bathroom is usually pseudo-intellectual. Occasionally they paint over all the graffiti. They did this once several years ago, and the first person to write anything wrote "Tabula Rasa" on the freshly-painted wall. The nerdy philosophy student in me loved that one

Written on the latrine wall at summer camp was the phrase, "watch out for the snakes - they bite hard".

On the lighter side there is a restaurant in Duluth that has two way mirrors over the urinals, so when you are doing your thing you can see people eating in the restaurant.

Here I sit a cheeks a flappin' - tried to poop and out came a Capt'n.

Don't eat the big white mint.

Written on the latrine wall at summer camp was the phrase, "watch out for the snakes - they bite hard".

On the lighter side there is a restaurant in Duluth that has two way mirrors over the urinals, so when you are doing your thing you can see people eating in the restaurant.

which restaurant is that....not Fitgers right>?

I've always gotten a good kick out of bathroom/porto potty humor. heres one ive seen a few times in portos on the jobsite. 'all turds over 6 inches must be hand lowered due to chemical ass splash; osha code 8437'

Here's one I read at the Dinosaur restaraunt in Syracuse NY about 15 years ago. It said:
"When I die, I want to die peacefully and in my sleep, like my grandfather did.
Not screaming and in terror like his passengers."

underneath a toilet paper holder at my old work..."you are now ****ting at 45 degree angle"....always cracked up!

I went to a Christian liberal arts school. In a bathroom near the Physics Department was scribbled "Jesus Saves."

Below it, someone added "Everyone else takes damage." The nerd in me lul'd.

A bar in Jackson Hole is tiled with tiles that people got to write on before firing. My favorite is "Every girl has one brown eye".

smalliewader said:
A bar in Jackson Hole is tiled with tiles that people got to write on before firing. My favorite is "Every girl has one brown eye".

Now that's funny!

I work for the State Highway Dept. This sticker was posted on the toilet at one of the county Maintenance garages.

NoDiving.jpg

In a certain "yuppie" bar in Portland, Me, they had mounted a chalkboard on the wall for graffiti. I took a paint pen and inscribed on the clean wall next to it: "sanctioned graffiti sucks".

And yes, the statute of limitations has long ago expired. :rockin:

Back