• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Full 20g brewhouse, heated and cooled conical fermenters for sale.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tke743

Reaction score
I'm moving and my wife has allowed me to design a in-house brewing system at the new place!!!

Sadly, that means the old one has to go. ;(

It is in great shape (9+ out of 10), and has been retired since the end of the traditional brewing season (May 1). I cleaned it with caustic and passivated the steel before storage. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have.

The system includes -
-20 gallon MoreBeer Semipro brew sculpture with tippydump feature. With all pumps, hoses and fittings. Boil kettle is equipped with both the whole hop screen and the pellet blocker. Includes everything you see in the pictures, but I'm keeping the name plate.

2 - MoreBeer 27 gallon heated and cooled conical fermenters. Modified for CIP.

1 - Blichmann 27 gallon fermenator Conical (Not heated or cooled)

These have served me well and are in near perfect condition. All in $4500 obo. Original cost from Morebeer for all was over $13k. Local pickup or buyer arranges pickup. Worcester area, MA

brew1.jpg

brew2.jpg

brew3.jpg

brew4.jpg

Millbury is only like 10 minutes from me which would make this very tempting if I was experienced enough to know what I was doing with this...had that sort of money to spend on it :p.

Millbury is only like 10 minutes from me which would make this very tempting if I was experienced enough to know what I was doing with this...had that sort of money to spend on it :p.

It's actually easy to use. Here is the manual. https://www.morebeer.com/images/file.php?file_id=6826

Make me an offer you can afford and lets see if we can make it work for you to go big on your brewing! (I really don't want to move this.)

This is a STEAL! that is great equipment and looks loke it has been very well taken care of!
I am in Cali otherwise i would grab this and find a place to hide from swmbo until i found room!!

Back