FT: Zombie Dust, Dreadnaught, Gumballhead, and any IL/WI beer you'd like!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewCityBaller

Reaction score
I was in my local liquor store the other day and I just happen to walk in on 3 Floyd's delivery day. So I picked up fresh Zombie Dust, Gumballhead, and a bomber of Dreadnaught. I am willing to trade three each of the ZD and GH and one Dreadnaught bomber. I also have one bomber of BCBS '15; I was planning on saving this for myself, but if the deal is right I would be willing to part with it.

If you'd like to do a larger trade I also have access to any beer in distribution in Illinois and Wisconsin. Let me know what you'd like and I'd be happy to pick some up. Wisconsin is just a short trip for me.

I'd really like to trade for beer on the coasts. Either Pliny, Alchemist, Treehouse, etc. I would prefer great IPAs, but I also like a good imperial stout as well. Let me know if you're interested!

The best thing I would have to trade is anything by Epic Brewing. Big Bad Baptist is still in stock which is their seasonal Chocolate/Coffee Imperial Stout aged in whiskey barrels. I also really like the Imperial IPA. They have some sour and brett beers as well. Im interested if you are.

Greetings!

I have 2 bottles of Pliny the Elder for trade (2/11/16)

I am looking for Zombie Dust, as I'm brewing a clone soon. How fresh is yours?

Feel free to shoot me a message if you're interested.

The best thing I would have to trade is anything by Epic Brewing. Big Bad Baptist is still in stock which is their seasonal Chocolate/Coffee Imperial Stout aged in whiskey barrels. I also really like the Imperial IPA. They have some sour and brett beers as well. Im interested if you are.

Big Bad Baptist is an awesome beer. Had some from my local growler station. :rockin:

I have 1 Pliny, 2 HOPism from a local brewery (Full Pint). 6 Schloppy Monsters from another local brewery (Rivertowne) and 6 Hop JuJu from Fat Head's. They are all double IPA's. PM me if interested.

Back