FT: Zombie Dust, Spotted Cow ISO Pliny, Heady, Treehouse, alchemist

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChiBri

Reaction score
Hey there, new member from Chicago I have 8 6 packs of zombie dust (bottled 10/16) and access to spotted cow (anything new glarus) and local stuff from chicago (revolution/ other 3 floyds)

Looking for Pliny, Heady, Treehouse, alchemist or other good IPAs

Message me with questions/ offers thanks!

Just some friendly advice....You're going to have a hard time finding takers with just one post and only signing up this month. Hang around a bit and introduce yourself and let us get to know you better. Maybe think about becoming a paid member. Then you will have better luck with a trade.

Or if you want to work out a trade soon, especially with fresh ZD, set up a trade with an established member and offer to ship first. Good way to build a good rep.

You should probably taste test the Zombie Dust first and see if it's a good batch. FFF makes good beer but their consistency sucks, I've had a lot of great ZD but there have been some bad batches sprinkled in there as well. ZD is my favorite beer to drink on cask and my local has it on one of their engines pretty often. Haven't had a bad batch on cask yet, unfortunately the same can't be said for draft or bottles

Thanks everyone for the advice... I figured being a new member would have its limitations. I assumed I would have to ship first which I have no problem doing, if anyone has anything interesting they would like to trade.

I don't have any of the beers you are looking for, but NY has some good IPAs. If that interests you and you are willing to ship first I would be willing to trade with you. Send me a PM and we can work out details.

Ditto on NY, check out Single Cut & Other Half. Cut does wide-scale distro, as far as Buffalo.

I'm going to be coming up on some Pliny/Elder this coming weekend, would love to trade. Let me know if you can get your hands on some from fresh ZD

Hey there, new member from Chicago I have 8 6 packs of zombie dust (bottled 10/16) and access to spotted cow (anything new glarus) and local stuff from chicago (revolution/ other 3 floyds)

Looking for Pliny, Heady, Treehouse, alchemist or other good IPAs

Message me with questions/ offers thanks!

PM sent. I'd be interested in a deal.

Latest posts

Back