• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 20G System: Spike MT/BK SSBrewtech 14g FTSs2 Conical, 14g Plastic Ferm

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greeny87

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Spent the better half of the last year putting together a great basement system, but with works, toddler twins and life, I really don't have the time I thought to brew enough for such a large system. So I am looking to offload some things and downsize to a smaller more manageable system.

Seeing as these items are pretty large, I would prefer to meet up locally in the Philadelphia area. Travel distance would depend on piece(s) purchased, etc. Let me know and the worst I could say is no.

Took a few quick pics and will do my best to list everything below. If you have any other questions or want more pics please just shoot me a PM and ask.

14g SSbrewtech FTSs2 Heated & chilled Conical (bought about 6 months ago on here and sadly never used since. got a few new attachments, clamps, etc for it as well)

Looking for $750.00 OBO
14g ferms.jpeg
14g Mini Brew Plastic Fermenter, was previsouly used for wine / sours. Cleaned out pretty well with star san / pbw and replaced all fittings & thermomter with SS parts and havent used since.

Looking for $150.00 OBO
DIY Controller

Been working on assembling, its not complete yet and will require some work to finish. Pretty sure I have everything that will be needed in a spare bag of wires, cables, etc. Can supply more pics if interested.

Looking for $500 OBO
controller1.jpegcontroller2.jpeg

20g Spike MT

Includes false bottom, Blichman Autosparge and shown fittings, etc.

$550 OBO

mt.jpeg

20g Spike BK

Setup for a 5500w element via TC clamp on back. Will also include shown valves, etc.

$425 OBObk.jpeg

Again, if you would like more details, pics, etc. Please ask, did not have a ton of time today to get a bunch of pics, but wanted to at least get this up for whoever might be interested.

Would also potentially be open to trading the BK / MT for a 10g version + cash.

Would be willing to sell individually or sell as a bundle for a discount.
14g ferms.jpeg
bk.jpeg
controller1.jpeg
controller2.jpeg
mt.jpeg

Thanks Again,

Greeny

Bump.

Controller and other items are OBO. All serious offer's will be considered. Would love for the items above to have a good home and be used more.

Prices Dropped:

14g SS Brewtech FTSS2 - $700 OBO
14g Plastic Conical - $100 OBO
DIY 200v Controller - $450 OBO
20g Spike Mash Tun - $500 OBO
20g Spike BK - $400 OBO

Tried to PM you but it didn't work. Interested in your set up. Would like to see it this weekend. PM me if you are available.

Prices Dropped: Looking to move items below

14g SS Brewtech FTSS2 - $675 OBO
14g Plastic Conical - $100 OBO
DIY 200v Controller - $400 OBO
20g Spike Mash Tun - $500 OBO
20g Spike BK - $400 OBO

Would prefer to bundle the BK & MT If possible. Have offers on the BK alone, if anyone is interested in the MT, can work that out.

Controller is OBO.

I’m interested in the chronical if you’re willing to ship. Is the cooling coil in the side of this one?

also sorry about the post above, ended up making the account with my irl name.

Can bundle MT, BK & 14g SSbrewtech ferm for $1450.

BK would have 5500w element / TC clamp, etc.
MT has False bottom, Blichman Autosparge & SSbrewtech recirc manifold as well.

All of these new would be close to $2k with everything included.

Plastic Conical SOLD

Still looking to move:

14g SS Brewtech FTSS2 - $675
DIY 200v Controller - $350 OBO
20g Spike Mash Tun - $475
20g Spike BK - $400

Ahh. I'd snatch up the Chronical, especially since i'm going to be in PA this weekend, but unfortunately i'm going to be much further north near Lake Wallenpaupack

Latest posts

Back