Frigidaire Full Fridge Kegerator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sasky7777

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I used the 16.7 Cu ft Frigidaire FRU17G4JW full fridge for my project. I have it 95% done. I need to paint the front door and get a couple more lengths of CO2 line but other than that it is done. It holds 8 pin lock kegs and could likely hold 8 ball locks, 3 on the floor and 5 on the shelf. I used an existing glass shelf in the middle and reinforced it with some wooden legs and a 3/4” plywood I covered in a vinyl flooring remnant. All the reinforcements are taking the weight on the shelf frame and not the glass itself. I have 6 taps and plan to add two nitro taps. I used Brewharware’s fitting to run the CO2 through the side. There are 3 secondary regulators with a wye on each. I wanted those mounted outside as well but couldn’t figure out a cheap and easy method. The shelves on the door are mainly intact and the taps run out the door through 1” holes and reinforced with a strip of 3/4” plywood. The 10lb tank and main regulator are going to be stored outside the fridge and I have the ability to use it to pressure transfer from my fermentor or use a beer gun, so some sort of cart may be in order.
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG

Back