• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

California Free Stuff in SoCal

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zinge

Reaction score
Hey y'all. I've got some leftover stuff that I found while cleaning out my parents house. Free to a good home.

-Ugly fermentation fridge, mini fridge with 2" foam insulation chamber. Fits 2 6-gallon carboys and I was able to ferment at 65F in the summer. Temp controller not included.

-70 12-oz bottles & 12 22-oz bottles

-6g better bottle PET carboy. Up to you to clean this one, use at your own risk. I'm sure an oxyclean soak will clean it right up. I've never scrubbed the inside so it should be scratch free.

-2x 5g arrowhead glass carboys.

-Box with some old grains and stuff C60, C120, Wheat, honey malt, cane sugar, rice hulls, oak chips. This stuff is old, so.....

Kinda hoping someone will just come get it all. I have a CL post with pics here:
https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/for/d/la-habra-free-homebrew-items/7348272819.html

Back