Free Stella Chalice-Just call and they'll ship it!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Done!! Two tries. Now I'm "one step closer to becoming the discerning person that most discerning people focus thier attention". :)

just nailed it, although the connection was really staticky and the guy was realllllly slow at recording my info.

the lady that took the call was breathing heavily into her microphone... really nice on my ears...

I just called for mine. Took 3 attempts-not bad. I already have one from Hops-n-Props a few years ago, but free is good, and now I will have a pair. Thanks!

Except I didn't get some hot-sounding girl. I got some irritated-sounding dude. :(

First try. The girl's computer crashed while taking my information but it was still quite painless.

Free ****e makes me :D

Got it on first try tonight. Didnt pass out on hold this time. Total call time 4:59. I can't say Stella will ever touch it, but its a cool piece of glass.

Oh yeah,it'll be nice to at least use it on my birthday this year. My age will equal my birth year,but what the hell...you only live once!:mug:

I just got through about 5 min ago. Pretty simple only waited about 3 min. Funny phone menu, I might have to call again just to listen and laugh. ;)

beerloaf

Just ordered mine, took a few minutes. I was on hold for ten minutes then hung up and called back, was on hold for about two minutes the second go round.

Less than a minute. The catch is, you have to sign an agreement to ONLY drink their beers for 1 year.

ha. Kidding. They offered to send me an email with a code to be in some special beer club.. I said sure, but, chances of me joining their elite beer club is as good of a chance I'll be drinking Stella out of that chalice. :p

"Glass users can not be trusted" was the answer to press whatever if being held by militant glass lovers.

I pressed 11 because I was tired of this joke and they hung up on me.

there are 30 total options.

Got through first try, in and out in less than 5 minutes. The operator was a bit bored. I kinda felt sorry for him.

Oh well. More beerware to add to the collection :ban:

Score on the first try! The lady was amused by my efforts at making her job more interesting :)

Yay free beer swag!

I'm glad that so many of you took advantage of this promo. As soon as I heard about it, I knew I had to post it here. :)

Got one! Thanks to the OP for posting this.
I don't like that they wanted my phone number. Fortunately I never answer the phone anyway. :)

Why do I get this sudden feeling that a lot of brews are gunna be posted in the pic thread next month with those chalices??? :D:rockin:

oh yea they will i say the first person to get theirs in the mail posts a new thread with some homebrew in it... thanks soooooooooo much to the op

oh yea they will i say the first person to get theirs in the mail posts a new thread with some homebrew in it... thanks soooooooooo much to the op

Ok,y'all...you heard the man. 1st one that gets delivered post a pic of there pint in their new chalice. HB,def a prerequisit! Post your chalice pints?!

Back