Free Pet portraits

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MarshmallowBlue

Reaction score
Hey fellow brewers,

I recently added a new service to my side project Draw All the Pets, and I was wondering if anyone wanted their pet drawn. I figured I'd offer it here, as the community is good, and it will help build up a few more work samples. I know you all have dog hair in your beer, so I know you have pets!

How it Works
If you're still wondering what this all means; I'll go over the process now.

1. Once you decide you want a portrait of your pet, Create a free portrait request (link below). The portrait request form is just an exchange of information, so I can collect your pet image and send along information once it's completed. I do not sell your email EVER. I also don't send extra emails without you signing up for the newsletter.
2. Once the form is filled out, I will get in contact with you to review the details.
3. Once I finish the drawing, I'll send you a link to watch a time lapse video of your pet being drawn. Along with the video link, I will send you to a RedBubble shop, where you can order it printed on various items. If you decide not to order anything form RedBubble, that's fine, you still have a great video you can share with friends and family!

The request form is here if anyone's interested.
http://goo.gl/forms/bIkWscHFYw

Thanks and cheers! :mug:

Cool, thanks. What are you using to draw?

I used ProCreate on my Ipad with a stylus (remind me to get a better stylus btw, the nib is already wearing out) for the free ones.

For High detail commissions I use ArtRage or Corel Painter 2015, and an old Wacom Bamboo drawing Tablet that I've had since college (7 years ago).

Only pets? I've never wanted a self portrait so bad in my entire life. I'm pretty delusional about how great I am so it comes up often.

How creative are you getting with it? Are you copying the image that we would send as a reference or can you draw my 3 pet rats in Victorian Era formal wear? Cuz that would be sweet.

Not super necessary. Don't want it to become a stressful project. Just curious if you wanted the challenge. Could be a funny piece for your portfolio. Really though, if you'd rather not mess with it, I feel ya.

I'd like to throw my hat into the ring.

Here's my portfolio:

before-3.jpg

Interested to see your work and submit a pic for a portrait. Please update when it's open again.

Back