Free mash paddle!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TYG6ccA.png

That's so awesome!!! I literally just made a mash tun and purchased a 70qt brew kettle to go all grain. This is a perfect FREE addition to my AG set up. Thanks for sharing!

It's a nice tip, but I don't want to give a tobacco company my email or address. Actually, I don't want anything from them.

Could be a nice oar. But I'll pass.

Wanted way too much information. I don't even put that much personal information in my own phone. Not worth the hassle it will cause.

several people on redit are having that issue, just give them a call

Wanted way too much information. I don't even put that much personal information in my own phone. Not worth the hassle it will cause.

Its required for all tobacco companies by law so they can send you samples and know you are of age.

Thank you! Registered and submitted for the oar. I can always unsubscribe.

I will also participate in the photo contest - black bean stew flavored with smokey porter instead of bacon, side of steamed jalapeno tamales.

Got an EMAIL this morning with my confirmation and I was able to log back into the site and my free oar is on its way now also! Thanks! (ALSO supposedly if you upload a pic of you cooking with it you could win a free exterior stove didn't see what it looks like but may be worth the extra effort even to show them that homebrewers bamboozeled their cancer loving asses :D)

I got a registration failed error and was instructed to call a number, I just closed the page and forgot about it. About 30 mins later I get an email saying my registration is complete. I logged in and claimed my paddle. Thanks for the information OP.

I can get to the final section, but the drop down menu's don't work where you need to make a selection in order to finish registering ????...

Mines on the way...now I just gotta build a mash tun in 6-8 weeks

There is no drop down options to select when you click the down arrow on the last 2.... And I've tried with IE, Chrome, and Firefox, and TOR !!!!

I am glad they are blank, I am going to carve some designs/cut outs on my Shapeoko 2

Sent from the future using neurological impulses.

Just got my email too. Can't wait! I think I'm gonna put a design on mine with my wood burner. Now what do I burn on it? Hmmm.

Mines in the mail!
Can't wait!!
I got a fat lipper of griz in right now just finished a few home brews!
Thanks again for the heads up on this brother!

Doesn't putting your name and address inform insurance companies and potentially increasing the cost of your insurance? also i would expect to get slammed with offers and coupons from grizzly non stop.

Latest posts

Back