Free Logos or Beer Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm new to homebrewing. I'm thinking of calling my operation Violent Pacifist Brewing,"Brewed with enthusiastic (or unbridled) apathy" arcing above an Al Jaffeeesque bearded, birkenstock clad hippie sporting a peace symbol medallion or tee shirt adorned with weapons. Perhaps relaxing in a lazy boy with a beer. Arcing below "Violent Pacifist Brewing L.A. CA" Any thoughts? Thanks.

Make the V out of long stemmed flowers and the long staff of the P from brass knuckles or bayonets. Also if you make any high ABV beers the tag line should be peace through superior firepower.

If the time and mood strikes you, I was thinking calling mine "Bearded Joker Brewing"

Probably something as simple as a joker (not batman but playing card type) with beard.

Not sure how I would convey the different types of beers though? Maybe different color labels or different card number and suits?

The collar label would simply be the unviersal bearded joker!

Back