Free Grolsch bottles, Seattle Craigslist

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WenValley

Reaction score
I spotted this ad on today's Craigslist from Seattle. Too far away for me. These won't last long. Good Luck.

beer making supplies (Seattle)
Date: 2011-05-17, 4:29PM PDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
I have about 100 grolsch style easy cap beer bottles for home brewing. bottles need to be sanitized but are clean. Various sizes_mostly 32_oz, a few_16 and 64. Send me an e-mailc

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

be wary about this. I responded to a craigslist ad in the DC area about free grolsch bottles. After a few emails back and forth, I received this:

Hey,

I'm really, really sorry... the other person actually replied back, and it seems her first email ended up in my spam mail and I must have missed it. I feel awful....

You know, I actually wasnt gonna mention this, but three weeks ago I got this check in the mail for $1300 from the government. Apparently if you dont earn more than $85k per year you could qualify to get it as part of some grant program. I don't know about you, but waitresses dont earn very much and the income was very useful this month.

I got grant #JX9855, the one that said "Economic Relief" in its title. The process is easy, you just need to go to this site:

http://www.grantsupport360.org/?gid=JX9855

The application only takes several min and you can do it all online. Just one thing, please dont post about this online. I suspect they havent got unlimited money and I want to make sure some of my friends can receive the money as well. Thanks a lot, and I apologize again for the whole mixup.

Kathryn

Back