Free Brewmasters Tasting Kit - Killian's Red

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my plastic shotglasses today. Still, it's worth it for being free.

what??!?! Plastic?! that is bs.. how can you do a tasting set and have it plastic?!

Yes, they are cheap plastic shotglasses with Killian's stickers on them. The opener is fine - metal, bronze-colored.

Sure you can complain... it's the American Way! (TM)

It's at least misleading when they say "tasting glasses" and not "tasting plastic cups"

*shrug*

that does suck. Frigging plastic. but they are free. so use them once and toss them. At least the opener is metal. Just think of it as a free bottle opener and some plastic cups fell in the box while the packaged it.

Got mine as well. Plastic cups with a Killian's sticker. Mega cheezy, but it was free and I've already used the bottle opener :)

Never got a confirmation email but mine came today. Was a little disappointed that they're plastic, but free is free i guess. The bottle opener is pretty nice.

They were probably going to be glass until they got 8000 requests from the same codes :)

thanks for the info and free codes... ... Not my favorite beer but I was considering buying some for the free stuff.

I was expecting to get exactly what was advertised on their website. Does the opener look the same as what they show on their site? I could have made Killian's stickers at work and put them on our water cooler cups... As for a bottle opener? I have a lighter

killians.jpg

Here is a pic

got mine as well, the opener is OK and I'll probably use the cups for a little while, would have preferred glass of course, but ya get what you pay for.

got my two kits and my dad got his yesterday as well. the cups are cool for what they are. the bottle openers are pretty sweet, i used one last night haha

Back