Kegconnection's BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY Sale! (MULTIPLE HBT Giveaways too!)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, it's waaayyyyyyy past 7PM CST.

I hope everything is OK with those guys...

I think they are overwhelmed with all the Black Friday and Cyber Monday orders. [emoji6]
Or the holiday hangover is still in affect with the Keg Connections crew. [emoji6][emoji482]

CONGRATS #360, Le Beret!

Sorry guys that it took an extra 13 hours for us to post this. This weekend was NUTS! You all responded so well to our sale (specifically, the keg flash sales) so we've been swamped getting your orders packed and shipped out as fast and thorough as possible.

Le Beret, I'm PM'ing you so you can claim your prize.

THANK YOU ALL for taking part in the giveaways and for supporting us again so much during the Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend. We've got some things planned for an upcoming Christmas sale, so please be on the lookout for that here in the Sponsor Showcase section.

cheers,

joshua

CONGRATS #360, Le Beret!

Sorry guys that it took an extra 13 hours for us to post this. This weekend was NUTS! You all responded so well to our sale (specifically, the keg flash sales) so we've been swamped getting your orders packed and shipped out as fast and thorough as possible.

THANK YOU ALL for taking part in the giveaways and for supporting us again so much during the Black Friday / Cyber Monday weekend. We've got some things planned for an upcoming Christmas sale, so please be on the lookout for that here in the Sponsor Showcase section.

cheers,

joshua
Woo Hoo!

Thanks so much, Joshua and KC!

CONGRATS #360, Le Beret!

cheers,

joshua

Thank you guys for the giveaways! Glad the community overwhelmed you with orders!

Back