• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Other Free Blichmann "Brewtility" 3-in-1 Tool

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I signed up at Blichmann and did NOT get a Williams catalog. I do need to order some of Bill's Oversized O Rings for a balky Corny lid or two.

Thanks for all of the clarification. The BYO correlation makes a lot more sense. It's cool to see that industry execs are following this board. I'm proud to be a member and the community never ceases to amaze me. Thanks everybody. And... If a tool makes it to my home thanks to a PM or e-mail, I'd be REALLY happy. :)

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Just to add my 2 cents.

I registered for the newsletter and always us unique data for these things. I have not received anything from that address set that was not from Blichmann. I would be really surprised if any retailer had the resources to turn around a mass mailing in 4 days. The logistics alone would be a nightmare.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I just checked my address on my latest BYO and it's identically formatted to the Williams catalog I got in the mail. That's quite possibly the source and the only other one that makes any sense.

I actually didn't mind getting the William's Brewing catalog, it's local and the prices are decent :) I was just taken aback at the coincidental timing on this offer.

Apologies to John at Blichmann for my correlation/causation panic.

Similar to Wired above, I signed up for the brewtility tool (and got the out of time submission) and never received anything from Williams. I am also not a BYO subscriber...

Hi John, I just clicked the link at the bottom of your email, got a thank you page. Hope you can get it all figured out. I've been ordering from Williams for a while, so I can't help there.

Thanks again!

Mike

The day I got my post card I went to the site on my phone and the promotion had already ended. I don't remember what state the post cards shipped from but I expect mail time had a lot to do with that.

I responded to the original offer for this handy tool. I still wish to have one find its way near my kettle. Hope it's available soon. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I responded to the original offer for this handy tool. I still wish to have one find its way near my kettle. Hope it's available soon. Thanks.

So what was the trigger for receiving the post card? You already had to be registered?

I don't think I received one, but I think the couple grand I've spent on their gear should have put me on that list. :D

Oh no!! A test on brewing acumen to get a free tool?!? What if I don't pass? Will I be pointed and laughed at?

I didn't get a Williams mag which actually kind of disappoints me. Now I can't turn through page after page of brewing stuff saying "I want this and I want this and I want this....".

Unfortunately I deleted the "you're too late, you suck" email from Blichmann. So I knew I wouldn't be winning the drawing, mainly because if it weren't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all. Anyway, thanks for the update from both Willams Brewing and Blichmann. Like others have said it's great to see that you're involved with sites like HBT!

I got one the other day as well. I had completely forgotten about it. Nice surprise, thanks Blichmann.

This thread should be closed. Clicking the link to sign up takes you to Blichmann's website with a stern message that your ACCESS is DENIED!!!

It's an unwarranted poor reflection on Blichmann and a waste of the homebrewers precious time! :fro:

If you receive that message using the offer code and get that message it is simply a glitch. We've had a handful of those. Please contact us on our web page (bottom of home page) and we will get you hooked up.

Sorry for the trouble.

Still waiting on mine (if the email I got was correct: "We hope you enjoy your BrewTility Kit, which should land on your doorstep in the next 6 to 8 weeks."). This will be my first Blichmann product and I'm excited!

Does that mean those of us that got the dreaded email saying that we wouldn't get one will now have one sent?

That would be awesome.

BTW - I own 2 Blichmann 15 gallon Boilermakers if that helps :)

:off: Omg I just spit Mt. Dew all over My computer Screen while on the phone with a customer after reading your Signature!!!!

When did you guys sign up? I looked and received my email on May 6th but have not yet received the kit

I never got one through this route.. but I did recently pick one up at the Bell's Homebrew Expo. It's a handy tool, i've already used it a few times for the flare nut wrench..

Still nothing in my mailbox either. I do know of two other people who "signed" up for this. 1 is in the same boat I/we are....the other received his almost instantly! (we are debating a hostile takeover to obtain the goods - mwah hah aaa)

**Perhaps if we keep this thread alive we can get more answers from Blichmann as to shipping status'.

heh still nothing here as well... though I have received like 6 of these things as giveaway items at different beer events since submitting it ;-)

Still haven't received mine, either. I wouldn't think they should be handed out at shows until the mail list has been taken care of.

Didn't get mine. I have spent a lot of money on blichmann over the years too. Bummer

I just went to a brew fest and used mine about a dozen times... comes in handy!!

I sent an email to the "feedback" account listed above and they responded within 2-3 days. They put the utility tool in the mail today.

Latest posts

Back