• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 10 Gal. Blichmann Electric Pilot System - Entire Brewery for Sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kmall002

Reaction score
Selling everything. I would certainly prefer that it all go together vs. parting it out. This is literally everything you could possibly need for a legit all electric home brewery. There is honestly too much to list and the new owner will end up leaving with far more than they even expected. There is well over 11k worth of equipment which has all been well cared for (and is not that old – some items have been barely used). Willing to hear all reasonable offers and the more you take, the more willing I would be to take a haircut. Given the size of a lot of this, I would prefer local pickup. Just outside of Baltimore, Maryland. I have not included shipping costs for any of this so that would be added if anything gets shipped. The main items are as follows:

• Blichmann electric – 3 vessel 10 gallon pilot brewing system (15 gal HLT, 15 gal Mash Tun, 20 gal. boil kettle) with RIMS unit, hop rocket, two riptide chugger pumps, hoses, therminator plate chiller, auto sparge, two controller units, cables, additional therm fittings, stainless steel table. These are the older control units but have always worked great for me. - $3,000

10 Gallon Electric RIMS Pilot System
  • Custom Fermentation Chamber – This is a 3 fermenter chamber with separate heating units, fans, and inkbird wifi controllers that allow you to ferment and three separate temps. I never installed any cooling but you could certainly add that. These have had zero problem maintain any temp in my garage in the dead of winter and with the wifi units, you can always keep track on your phone. It is on wheels and also provides a great work surface. - $500.00

• Stout Brewing 15 gallon Stainless Conical Fermenter - $300

• Speidel Fermenters – Two 30L fermenters and One 60L fermenter. Airlocks, and extra parts for them all. Norcal Brewing blow-off tubes with thermowells. $100 for all three

• Northern Brewer Grain Mill with Table – on wheels. $100

• Ball lock Corny Kegs (5) with spare, replacement seals – hoses, fittings, etc. $150

• Northern Brewer Grain Scale $50

• O2 aerator wand/stone $40

• Tilt Hydrometer - $80

• Apera PH60 pH tester - $50

• Plate Stirrer and Erlenmeyer flask - $40

• Ultimate Sparge Arm with hoses - $120

• Refractometer - $20

• Water Treatment chemicals (Gypsum, Epsom salt, calcium chloride, calcium carbonate, lactic acid, whirfloc ferm cap. Also some yeast starter - $50

• CO2 regulators (2) – Single and a Double - $50 for single and $75 for double

• 5lb CO2 tank (still almost full) - $50

• Blichmann Beer Gun Filler V2 - $75

• Exchillerator counterflow wort chiller (used once) - $175

• One extra riptide chugger pump - $150 (Squeaked a little but worked perfectly - would need to add 110 plug in as it was wired to junction box)

• Hop spider - $20

• Stainless Condensate Hood (48 x 36)(only used a few times – completely clean) - $500

• Vortex 8 inch inline duct fan with controller unit. - $175

• Perlick 630SS Stainless Steel Beer Faucet and Shank Combo - $50

• Greenlee ½ inch punch tool (used once) - $50

• Copper immersion chiller - $30

• Oktober designs SL1 can seamer and approximately 200 12 oz cans with tops and 150 16 oz cans with lids. (only used a few times) $750

• Paddle, Ladle, Spoons, Bowls, thermometers, syringes, two glass hydrometers, draft drip tray, small scale for water additions, bowls, etc. $50 (I will throw all these in for whoever buys the most)

• Brewing ingredients – I have a fair amount of grain, rice hulls, lactose, hops, and fruit puree. $100 (I will throw all these in for whoever buys the most)
If you have questions about anything, please let me know or if you want another picture, etc.

It’s been a fun hobby and I hope this finds a good home.

Link for photos

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pE2rqRXIPY0yL6bxbwiANMO74AyEI0jY

The following items are Sold

Tilt
pH Tester
Hop Spider
Exchilerator CFC
Water Treatment Chemicals
Grain Mill

Rest is still available.

The following items are Sold:

3 corny kegs (2 still available)
5lb CO2 tank and single regulator

Everything else still available.

The following items are sold:

Double CO2 regulator
All Kegs
1 30L Speidel Fermenter (still have 1 30L and 1 60L left)

Latest posts

Back