Free 1 Year Paid Supporting Membership

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay guys this is officially closed, no more entries after this post will be accepted. I will go through the names tomorrow of everyone that correctly guessed. I will draw a random winner from all the correct guesses, and that person will have 24 hours to respond to claim their prize.

I didn't think about that. Good call.

Having a criminal like mind helps sometimes. :eek:

Looks like quite a few picked up the discounted memberships during this giveaway (including me) :D

I'm still curious to see what the correct answer is!

Ya, I noticed... and it's lessening my chance of winning something awesome on the big giveaway.

Alright guys, looks like there are only 3 correct entries. I would have accepted anything within category 18 Belgian Strong Ale.

I wrote down the 3 names on a sheet of paper and placed a number next to them. Then I had a coworker chose a number. He chose number 2.

So the winner is

DrunkleJon

If that is you, you have 24 hours from now to send me a PM and claim your prize.

If I don't here from DrunkleJon within 24 hours, I will resume the drawing.

Thanks to everyone who participated. I will probably do this again at some point, but I will change it up next time. (Probably include current supporting members).

Lol that's what I guessed! .... In all honesty I (I'm sure others did as well) looked through your post history. :mug: for doing this though!

Hah, I did that too, but I guess I chose wrong..

Drat, guess I'll just have to sign up with the discounted membership now...

Lol that's what I guessed! .... In all honesty I (I'm sure others did as well) looked through your post history. :mug: for doing this though!

I was right too! It only took me a couple posts to come to that conclusion.

Damn, now I wonder if I would've won... oh well. I'll save the lucky streak to winning the big prizes on the big giveaway.

I was right too! It only took me a couple posts to come to that conclusion.

Damn, now I wonder if I would've won... oh well. I'll save the lucky streak to winning the big prizes on the big giveaway.

Ditto. The way I looked at it was while I was pretty confident my guess was correct it was not a guarantee that I would win the drawing, and since I had been meaning to get a membership and support this awesome site when I saw the reduced memberships I bit!

Alright guys, looks like there are only 3 correct entries. I would have accepted anything within category 18 Belgian Strong Ale.

I wrote down the 3 names on a sheet of paper and placed a number next to them. Then I had a coworker chose a number. He chose number 2.

So the winner is

DrunkleJon

If that is you, you have 24 hours from now to send me a PM and claim your prize.

If I don't here from DrunkleJon within 24 hours, I will resume the drawing.

Thanks to everyone who participated. I will probably do this again at some point, but I will change it up next time. (Probably include current supporting members).

Holy Crap! I never really win anything. PM Sent and you Rock! Thanks for the giveaway.

My clue was a post where he was looking to trade beers and he said something along the lines of "will trade for any good belgian strong ales"

Thats the exact posting I got my answer from as well. And to think I was feeling pessimistic and was going to buy a membership.

Holy Crap! I never really win anything. PM Sent and you Rock! Thanks for the giveaway.

Thats the exact posting I got my answer from as well. And to think I was feeling pessimistic and was going to buy a membership.

Congrats! Didn't realize til just now we're neighbors. Are you gonna make it out to madfox ' s barleywine festival this weekend?

http://madfoxbrewing.com/4th-annual-barleywine-festival

oh and this thread has been jacked!

Thumbs up if you think DrunkleJon's first post as a supporting member will be to enter the BIG GIVEAWAY.... Watch him take home the grand prize too.

Wrll, actually... It was my second. Haha. Why not? I should be so lucky.

Wahoo. I'm infamous.

Haha... I saw the post on the giveaway post. It took you like 10 minutes to get in there after he signed you up. I was surprised it took that long. :mug:

Congrats! Didn't realize til just now we're neighbors. Are you gonna make it out to madfox ' s barleywine festival this weekend?

http://madfoxbrewing.com/4th-annual-barleywine-festival

oh and this thread has been jacked!

I may have to check it out if I can. Sounds good to me.

Haha... I saw the post on the giveaway post. It took you like 10 minutes to get in there after he signed you up. I was surprised it took that long. :mug:
Well... in my defense I was at work. Plus I knew people would suspect.

Latest posts

Back