Founders KBS 2014 release info

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Better than last year hopefully? Really loved '12 fresh. '13 not so much.
'13 was ok but was a little rough. This year's seems smoother. I put down 2 quickly and easily.

What'd you like about the '12?

'13 was ok but was a little rough. This year's seems smoother. I put down 2 quickly and easily.

What'd you like about the '12?

Great blend of the roasted coffee taste and mellow barrel. Loved it at 70F, nice and warm. Best way I can describe '13 was "sharp".

The barrel is definitely mellow right now. Everything seems well blended. No one flavor is overpowering.

Released here today. I was not able to go, so I sent my wife in my place. She got the last 4pk, because 1 idiot neckbeard forgot his ID. The remaining neckbeards were apparantly upset, because she clearly did not belong. Zero fuxx given.

Released here today. I was not able to go, so I sent my wife in my place. She got the last 4pk, because 1 idiot neckbeard forgot his ID. The remaining neckbeards were apparantly upset, because she clearly did not belong. Zero fuxx given.
will trade ya for them matt ;)

Just popped one of my two today. real tasty this year. chocolate, coffee, vanilla with a real subtle bourbon taste. definitely going to try and look for some more though i fear it is too late for my area.

Back