Fort Worth here

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beer_pro

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been reading the forums for a while but just now decided to join. I am a new home Brewer and am very interested in expanding this hobby. I've brewed one IPA which turned out great and I just put a Belgian ale in the secondary. I used extract kits for both. I'm looking to put together my own ingrediants based on a recipe next. Possibly a cherry wheat. I want to brew so many beers but I can't possibly drink them all, what do I do?

Fort Worth represent! I just started in January and now I am hooked. I don't know anyone else in the city that brews so that is cool.

Welcome to the party! Your only option is to increase your tolerance and quit your job. Then you should be able to get through everything your brew. good luck !

We should swap some beers some time. I joined the north texas home brewers association last saturday at the beer festival in Irving. It looks like most of the events are over on the Dallas side though..

I just joined the Cap and Hare homebrew club this week. I haven't been to any events yet but it looks like most of them are in Fort Worth (monthly meetings at the Coors distribution center on I-35).

www.capandhare.com

Back