• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Georgia For Sale: GE "Keezer" with 4 taps, 10#Co2 Tank, 4 Ball Locks, temp Control.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthernYankee

Reaction score
****PIN LOCKS**** Sorry I made a mistake on the Title.
Just wanted to mention that 3 out of the 4 Pin locks have aftermarket PRV lids. Original lids are included.

Dont want to sell it. But since I'm moving out of state...don't want to pay for it to be shipped.

Less than a year old "Keezer" with 4 taps (from Kegconnection) 10# Aluminum Co2 tank and temp controller. All hardware and 4 PIN-locks included.

Please look at the photos.

I have over $1k invested in it...will sell for $725.
The taps are the Perlick 525PC ones.

Parts list:
GE Freezer from Home Depot. $239 plus tax
4 tap system from Kegconnection. $320 plus...
10# Tank $85
4 Tap handles w/inserts $130
Ranco controller wired $70
4 PIN locks $140 with rebuild kits
SS Drip tray $25
3 PRV lids for the kegs..$45
All the wood and materials...$60 plus.

Total $1k+...Not to mention all 4 kegs have beer in them!

I am located in Monroe, Georgia. Which is about 60 miles from Atlanta, 15 miles from Athens, GA. My zip code 30656.
I will NOT ship the Keezer.

Also, if you would like to come look at and "test it out". By all means feel free. I am home most of the time. We can make arrangements by phone/email etc..

My email address if you would like to contact me is [email protected]

Im also listing my Brew Stand, Keggles and mash tun for sale in another thread. The keggles have all SS hardware and everything was purchased from BobbyM. The mash tun has a SS false bottom and all SS fittings.
$150 for each Keggle and 100 for the mash tun.

028.jpg

029.jpg

025.jpg

026.jpg

027.jpg

031.jpg

That looks very nice and gives me some ideas for what I want to do with mine, that is once I convince my wife we need a new freezer so I can have the old one.:drunk:

Any chance you might be part out the kegs? Although it probably wouldn't be worth it to ship to Utah. Just thought I might ask.

That looks very nice and gives me some ideas for what I want to do with mine, that is once I convince my wife we need a new freezer so I can have the old one.:drunk:

Any chance you might be part out the kegs? Although it probably wouldn't be worth it to ship to Utah. Just thought I might ask.

Thanks for your interest. No I dont want to part out the kegs..all the hardware is for PIN lock kegs. Also to justify the cost the kegs are included in the price.

I can attest to the fact that this is a perfect keezer. If you are even thinking about building one, buy this one instead. The craftsmanship SouthernYankee has put into this build is impeccable. You will save time and money, and be proud of this beautiful piece of equipment.

Looks nice, very tempting. All my kegs are ball lock, so I would have to convert it.

TY, but you dont really need to convert it. The kegs are included (4 of them)
unless you just want to have a mass amount of the same style kegs for the keezer. That being all ball lock. :)

I can attest to the fact that this is a perfect keezer. If you are even thinking about building one, buy this one instead. The craftsmanship SouthernYankee has put into this build is impeccable. You will save time and money, and be proud of this beautiful piece of equipment.

Ty Badgerbrewer1, Im happy your enjoying the brewstand. How long did it take you to remove it from your vehicle? :) LOL

I currently have 12 ball locks, so it would make more sense to convert these.

TY, but you dont really need to convert it. The kegs are included (4 of them)
unless you just want to have a mass amount of the same style kegs for the keezer. That being all ball lock. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back