• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ohio FOR SALE: Buy this brewstand instead of making your own

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jakeintoledo

Reaction score
For sale:

My three-stage brew stand. This was fabricated for me by a professional fabricator. it is a three-keggle brew stand, with burners and a common rail gas line.

The frame is built from tubular steel and designed to be strong enough to hold the weight of all the equipment (full keggles, a large steel control box, etc.).

The frame comes equipped with industrial-grade metal and PUR casters. two of the four casters have brakes on them.

There is a rail of Unistrut welded to the interior of the back of the frame, allowing you to hang anything off of it (tubing, plumbing, a pump, RIMS system, etc.). There are also two Unistrut rails on the side for control systems, etc.

I have a gas regulator, quarter-turn gas-rated ball valves and plumbing that has been properly sized for three burners, though you'll only see two burners equipped on here. I figured out pretty quick that having a burner on the middle stage (mashtun) isn't needed with a RIMS tube.

Stage One, on the right, was for the Hot Liquor Tank, and comes with a Banjo-style burner. these burners REALLY heat the tank FAST. The same thing appears on the boil side (left). You'll also notice that both burners are height-adjustable, depending on the type of kettle you choose to use.

This was sized for keggles, but any kettle can be used.

I'm asking $500. I live in Toledo, and can meet someone halfway who would be coming from Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton/Cincy, Fort Wayne, Detroit, or Chicago.

Beyond that, shipping can of course be discussed.

For what it's worth, with initial fabrication, burners, plumbing, design, and modifications for burner adjustment, I've got over $1000 worth of money into this. I need the room, so I want to find it a good home.

00R0R_4EnZ92st6A1_600x450.jpg

00t0t_cvSmGjCvTi9_600x450.jpg

00s0s_ljziaDnCCqP_600x450.jpg

00x0x_34Ci4GoaM1d_600x450.jpg

Latest posts

Back