• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Homebrewing Equipment Liquidation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Homebrewblowout

Reaction score
For sale in Atlanta, GA. I will not ship or meet anywhere outside of 285.

Homemade single tier brew stand. $1000 OBO
Includes stand, three kegs converted to kettles, two pumps, a wart chiller, a homemade “fly sparge” (kind of shitty but kind of works 😂), bottle washing rack and several lengths of silicone tubing with stainless steel disconnects. The stand is custom welded and breaks down into small parts that can easily fit in the back of a medium size car. The kettles are kegs with the top cut off, ball valves added, a liquid level site gage and a false bottom. The “fly sparse” is a circular tube of pex with holes drilled for semi even distribution of sparge water. The stand operates off of gas and requires electricity to manage the solenoids controlling the flow of gas to the high pressure burners. The main disadvantage to this stand is I never got around to building a pilot system so the burners require a lighter during use. The good news is the efficiency in the system. My experience has been that a 60 minute to 90 minute grain soak loses 3-5 degrees so it did not require relighting the burners often. When it did, the high pressure burners recovered the temperature lost quite quickly.
B205EDC6-1A8C-4AAF-9D3B-DCAA156DCBD8.jpeg
DB844153-4AD0-4E15-9AAD-92F900059AF6.jpeg

Carboys:
5 Gallon glass $35
5 Gallon plastic $25
6.5 Gallon glass $50

Stir Plate, 2L Erlenmeyer flask and stir stick $100
118C04B0-247A-4250-9B2D-95A520E391F4.jpeg

5 gallon cornelius keg $50
A0B42D90-FF01-43E4-9742-3F78CEB5CD6E.jpeg

Back