Flogging Molly

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dblvsn

Reaction score
I'm a huge Flogging Molly fan and finally for the first time I got to see them in concert last night. OMFG!! :rockin: It was way better than I could have ever imagined. Ended up in the first and second row for the show. I can safely say that it might have been the best concert I've ever been to. If you haven't seen them live I highly suggest it!

I went see them when they came to the House of Blues in new orleans last year. They were really good and a high energy band. But the best band I've ever seen live would probably have to be Gogol Bordello at a SMALL venue. I saw them this year at Bonnaroo and they were'nt near as good but up close and personal they're great.

I'm also going see The Black Keys at the beggining of October which I'm really excited about.

Oh btw if a band called Back Door Slam ever comes around your area make sure you go see them. Theyre a three man band kinda blues rock.The lead guitarist is crazy good and hes predicted to be the Jimi of our day.

Dang it, when you said flogging molly, I had a totally different picture in my head.............................

Back