Flase bottom kit for keg

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WVbrewer

Reaction score
Last year I was starting to get 3 kegs(sanke) converted for my tier system and found a false bottom, plus dip tube, and ball valve kit at more beer for $65.00. Well, life stuff got in the way and when I went to order it today they don't have it any more. They just have the individual parts. I did a search on HBT and google but didn't have any luck finding the whole kit. Anyone have any idea where to find what I'm looking for? Thanks for any help.

It's not a whole kit but check out the vendor section and get a false bottom from Jaybird and a diptube from bargainfittings. It's not going to be 65 probably more like 100 but you gotta pay to play sometimes

Thanks for the replies. After an exaustive search I found the product I was looking for. However, it's only a 10 inch screen. It seems most people use at least an 11 inch screen; Do you think I'll run into problems or will the lower contour of the keg make a 10 inch fit snug? Thanks again for any help, Dave

Back