First Time - Small Trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheCADJockey

ALL YOUR BASE
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls!

I would really like to make a trade with someone, more so to get into trading than to get anything in particular. I'm willing to try to get whatever I can locally, we have a fairly large selection until you get into some of the west coast stuff. So, not sure the best way to go about this but if anyone is interested... this is kind of what I'm looking for:

- A small trade to start out with $10-$20 worth, roughly... this isn't a big deal just an idea.

- The only thing I know I want to try is the Grapefruit Sculpin, also not necessary... just the only thing on my wish list at the moment.

- I don't have a specific style preference, I will try anything but I do love hops and will always take something bitter over sweet. Anything balanced is good. The only style on my wish list is an English Style Bitter, I've just never found one to try.

- Absolutely interested in trying someone else's homebrew. If you think it is good, I want to try it. To this day, I've only had mine and tried a few of my friend's... who needless to say, is less than careful with his process.

- No hurry, I just want to get a smooth first time trade under my belt!

In case this helps anyone... A short list of things I have very easy access to off the top of my head. This is by no means, all I have access to but just to see if anything sparks anyone's interest:

- Flying Bison
- Southern Tier
- Great Lakes
- Sierra Nevada
- Middle Ages
- Ellicottville Brewing
- Brooklyn Brewery
- Upstate Brewing

Hi

Any interest in:
Cedar Creek
Deep Ellum
Guadalupe Brewing
Hops & Grain
Independence Brewing
Jester King
Karbach Brewing Co
New Braunfels Brewing Company
No Label Brewing
Pedernales Brewing
Rahr & Sons
Ranger Creek
Real Ale
Saint Arnold
Southern Star
Spoetzl
Twisted X
Bud Light
Miller Lite
Coors Light
Lone Star Light
Pabst Blue Ribbon
Bottled Urine(TM)

This is what I can get you around here, aside from the widespread craft options that you can probably already get there.

Things I'd be interested in:
Anything local/regional to you that isn't widely distributed.
I can get Brooklyn Brewing and Sierra Nevada around here, but I don't think I've ever seen any of the others you've mentioned. So any out of those that stands out to you as being particularly good would be nice. :D Your pick.

Yeah man sounds great. I'd have to look up the ones you listed to know if they make it this far but if ya just want go with the whole trust thing I'm down.

I can definitely do local stuff for you, any styles you like/prefer?

I tend to like pretty much any "traditional" style of beer, so I'm mostly wide open.

Just nothing fruit-flavored, or overly sweet, or novelty (ex Jalapeno-Donut-Bratwurst Saison). Anything goes beyond that.

I hear you on needing trader rating. I have the sculpin you want and lots more, shoot me your info and what number you want to come in at, I am game to try pretty much anything that has limited distro to Oregon. I can get something out to you pretty quick.

I'm on the west coast if any of you guys want to trade. This is a big beer market so got access to a lot of the big guys but would love to try some of the smaller breweries that don't make it out here.

I just received my trade from Hunter a few mins ago. I'd love to make another one happen. I'll hit ya up in couple days if like.

Latest posts

Back