First time alcohol made you throw up

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It kind of reminds me of the stories around Vin Baker, the alcoholic basketball player who played for the C's a short while. They said he used to come to practices reeking of mouthwash, which I always assumed was because he was trying to cover up the booze stench on his breath... until it came out that, no, he was drinking mouthwash.
well if they don't want you to drink it, then why is it so delicious?

Not my first time but the most memorable. We were in vegas for a friends 21st birthday. I don't remember what we drank exactly but I know it was alot of strong mixed drinks with several shots. We decided we wanted to eat at Margaritaville and right when we got to the front where you put your name in I lost it. I ran around the corner to the alley and threw up for what felt like a few minutes. I wanted to just lay down there and pass out but my friends were good enough to get me up. We still ate although I just had a few fries and lots of water and slept the rest of the night off. The worst part is the guy who was turning 21 was completely fine.

As an aside, the most recent was age 29 playing flip cup with BMC. I'm really good at flip cup... which was my downfall.

Only time I have puked from drinking too much, I drank the better part of a case of Coors while playing quarters when I was 19 or so. I remember going to sleep, being in the bathroom puking, and waking up in a completely different room the next morning.

"Fall asleep on a couch in a home in which one or more women are present, and you will wake up with a coat or blanket covering you" ~George Carlin

had recently turned 21, split a bottle of vodka at my parents' place with SWMBO and a friend.

we ran out of alcohol and then walked to the corner store and I bought two cans of JOOSE.

WORST. ALCOHOL. EVER.

God it was terrible. I drank them both because "damnit I paid for them" and they made me so damn sick. Threw up all over the backyard.

Can I just say, that while I am neither physically imposing nor a big "spare the rod" guy, if I ever caught my kid drinking hand sanitizer I'd kick his ass. Thats the most vile, ignorant mess I think I have heard in at least an hour.

I was thinking more along the lines of punching the kid square in the crotch. The video made my stomach hitch a little. :drunk:

Was mayb 13; got into moms vodka n o/j. While she was away 4 the evenin. Swam across the creek n back 4 reasons unknown....then puked n feel asleep in our laundry room where my mom found me naked :( I never messed w/ moms screwdrivers the rest of my teenage live!!!

Morgan David AKA MD AKA Mad Dog 20/20 Kiwi-lemon. This was the preferred drink in my ...youth. I slammed 2, ice cold, large bottles in 15 minutes. I barfed a neon rainbow about 40 minutes later and blacked out about 20 minutes after that. Good times...

We used to see who could hold the most Dr Tischners mouthwash in their mouth the longest. You had to do at least a small bottles worth, and not that travel size bs.

I had always prided myself on not throwing up even when drinking heavily. Then, at this one party at a friend's house, I had brought a 12 pack (sometime during college, soph year maybe). Well, for whatever reason, I was drinking quick. Really quick. And killed most of that 12 pack in the first hour I was there. That was the first time I threw up from drinking. A lot. And of course, being the friends they are, there are pics of me slumped over the toilet flipping them off circulating somewhere, haha.

had recently turned 21, split a bottle of vodka at my parents' place with SWMBO and a friend.

we ran out of alcohol and then walked to the corner store and I bought two cans of JOOSE.

WORST. ALCOHOL. EVER.

God it was terrible. I drank them both because "damnit I paid for them" and they made me so damn sick. Threw up all over the backyard.
joose is awesome- they serve it in liue of four locos at my beer bar- chilled and in a goblet. first the naked gun, then a double murder, now this. way to go joose!

Went to a benefit when I was 21. Drank Coors light all night. Stayed at my then GFs brother's house. We slept in her nephews bed. Well we ended up getting busy and passing out. Woke up the next morning and the room smelled of urine. At that, her SIL comes in the room and mentions that the room smells like urine. Needless to say, sometime during the night, I woke up and confused an open drawer for a urinal. Soaked everything in it. We then went to her house and had some breakfast and coffee. While talking with her mom, I ended up getting queazy, ran out front and puked all over the front lawn. I was throwing up so hard I thought my nuts fell off. Hurt SO bad! This was not one of my proudest moments. Felt like a dirt bag the next day.. Makes for a good story now though.

Wasn't my first time throwing up, but two nights before my wedding, I went out and got completely pissed with my future brother-in-law. Woke up the next morning, not feeling well... and of course, I've got to hurl, desperately. Of course, my future wife was in the shower with the door locked, and the house only had one bathroom... leaving my only other option being the kitchen sink.

Right next to my future mother-in-law.

While she was eating her breakfast.

While fingering her rosary beads. Quite the proper and religious lady, she.

Good news is that she blamed her son for my issues that morning!

I was 17 I was sitting with my mom drinking tequila shots. 6 hours and half a handle later I woke up in my own vomit. Still can't drink tequila.

smallsc111 said:
I was 17 I was sitting with my mom drinking tequila shots. 6 hours and half a handle later I woke up in my own vomit. Still can't drink tequila.

Very similar experience for me. 18 yrs old me and a buddy took on a bottle of tequila, guess who won. My older brother stopped the car 3 times on the way home for me to puke. In the last 16 yrs I think I might have had 2 shots of tequila.

I was 14 or so. Every year, my dad would have a pig picking for my Mom's birthday. Family would come from all over. Some of my older cousins had let me share their beer. Many beers and several pounds of pork into the day, I had to ride somewhere with my Dad.
Long story short, I threw up in the passenger side of my Dad's truck. Barbecue everywhere. I can still remember pulling back into the yard covered in vomit. Oh, the horror!

I was raised in a euro household. German dad, Italian mom, beer for a brother and wine for a sister. Drinking was no big thing so at 15 and at my friends house, I toe up with a half gallon of Cuervo. I had no clue what PROOF meant. I drained half the bottle in one pull as friends cheered me on. Thank God for the older brother to pull it away from me. Twenty minutes later and at the top of the staircase, I spray through my nose and mouth a mixer of Cuervo and bile. This is all happening in slow motion as the front door is opening and my insides rain down in front of Mrs. DC as she starts to say "We're home". God bless that women, she only charged me a bottle of Cuervo and some cleanup duties. Due to the fact that I projectiled tequila through my nose, I woke up the next morning with a full blown blood vessel in one eye and lost my sense of smell for a week. My folks were freaked when I came home with a blood red eyeball. I just turned my head around 360, spoke in tongue and went to my room. They always thought I was posessed anyways.

I was 19 and my friend had just turned 21, so he was the go to booze getter. He was the pastor's kid, so this took place in the driveway of the parsonage of our church. He, another friend, and I got a 12 pack of Yuengling, three bombers of various Scottish ales (I wish I could remember what they were, they were delicious and strong), and a fifth of coconut rum. We finished the beers, were drinking the rum in sips from the bottle, then I got the idea that it was so tasty it should be poured into a cup for quicker drinking. We then decided to take a walk around the church and didn't make it very far before we sat down on the steps. I promptly lost the contents of my stomach all over the church steps, got really upset about it, and told my friends that we were all going to hell.

The next day was my then-girlfriends bday and I still had to get her a present. I went to the mall and for some reason coconut seemed to be the popular scent of EVERYTHING that year. I couldn't handle it and puked in a trashcan at the mall. I can't even smell coconut rum anymore without getting queasy.

Latest posts

Back