First Thread/Dumb Threads

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HIM_Tattoos

Reaction score
I did a search and didn't see another thread along the same lines so I figured I'd start one.

I decided to take some time and dig through some of my first posts today, just for funzies. Man have I made some mistakes and come a long way since the start of my obsession.

I thought it would be cool for us to dig through our old threads and post up your first real thread or dumb mistakes that you look back and shake your head at now....as any good OP I'll start with my biggest HBT screw-up....

WTF Did I Make?!

Oh my word. I loved every bit of that post. I sided with those laughing at you and with those standing up for your eagerness to experiment. I also wondered why you didn't just create a new account and lie about your age on it.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=542922
Tldr: I wanted to experiment by using delicate floral British hops in a porter. I learned that was completely normal and was told to try easier brews. I agreed.

Did you ever make it to Siebel?

Back