First brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kickrjason

Reaction score
I have the Brewers Best American Pale Ale kit boiling away as I type. The malty hoppy aroma is AMAZING!

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

image-3776828782.jpg

That's pretty nice for your first brew. My first brew was with a 4 gal pot on the stove and I had to add make-up water.

Now comes the waiting... and multiple trips to peek at the fermentation chamber and multiple visits to your online store for your next ingredient kit and multiple trips to peek at the fermentation chamber .... you get the drift.

If you are like me you will come up with half a dozen projects to start while you are waiting and still drinking micro brews.

I did the same kit last month, actually cold crashing it right now. But before i did i took a gravity reading and then tasted it, best beer ive made thus far and thats without carbination. You will be super happy with the results, nice set up as well.

Latest posts

Back