Finally joined

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewJ

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I've been using HBT since I started brewing a couple of years ago and finally decided to join. (Had to do it myself since SWMBO didn't take the hint that I wanted a subscription for xmas) I've gotten alot of my recipes from here and I currently have ChshreCat's [post=1348877]biscuit brown[/post] on tap in my newly built kegerator. I just relocated from Washington to Portland and have more brewing friends here so I hope to get some more brews under my belt assuming the birth of my first child in 2 weeks doesn't interfere TOO much.

Welcome and good luck with the firstborn! It will require a fairly large adjustment, to say the least!

But you can fit in brewing and childrearing if you are adamant and creative. But make sure the family comes first. it wont' take long and before you know it the little critter will be sleeping more and eating less and you will be past the first rough spot.

Back